Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where it is supposed to be

It's funny that all I needed was a man in a white coat to tell me that everything is going to be all right.

He seems to think I am only 4 weeks, when I believe I am 6. He did an ultrasound anyway, and found a very small sac in the center of my uterus. Not off is some obscure location like attached to one of my kidney's or in my left fallopian tube. Everything is where it's supposed to be.

So now I can mentally be happy that I am pregnant. And I can say that my husband was right *sulk*.

And now I have time to figure out how I am going to start nursing school at 38 weeks pregnant, and how I am going to find child care for said baby while mom is at nursing school. Ah the joys of parenthood. And so it begins.

3 comments:

  1. well first CONGRATS! happy little mama... so is there a due date?? too soon?? and I know its awhile until the boy/girl revealing but you better keep me in the loop!

    ahh good job getting knocked up!
    "So, well okay, so is... maybe there's something that I can do, y'know, just to, like, help make sure I get pregnant?"
    "I know! Why don't you get drunk! That worked for a bunch of girls in my high school."

    http://www.niksula.hut.fi/~jftammin/australia/friends/friends.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Alice! How exciting! We know you've been waiting for this for a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations hun!! That's so awesome! Hugs from across the country!!

    ReplyDelete