Friday, October 16, 2009

Friendless

So, it's Friday night... and we are staying with some friends until we can move into our townhouse next week. And David's got the boys over and they are playing Call of Duty something or other.... and well... I am friendless.

It's hard to a) not have your own space and b) not have any friends.

It's weird that you can be lonely when sitting in a room full of people.

I've already made it my goal this year not to sit around and be a bum. To find a job that makes me feel important. To meet some friends that I like and have things in common with.

I realize I've only been here a week, and that I need to give it time. But it's still hard, nonetheless.

I do LOVE having my husband back stateside and I'm trying not to complain. I need to give him time with his friends, time to be a boy.

I just wish I had a girlfriend here.

*SIGH* I miss you guys in Cali! Don't forget to call me sometimes!

2 comments:

  1. Bah, you've just got remote friends is all! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to updates??? It's not like you've been busy moving or anything!

    ReplyDelete