Monday, December 7, 2009

extremely personal....

So I realize that this is extremely personal, and well... something I should just keep to myself. But then, I wouldn't be me if I didn't talk about it, now would I?

In our frightening journey to get pregnant.... we are officially at day 7 of "missing my period".

Pregnancy tests x3 are all negative thus far. It's extremely frustrating to "not know". I'm trying to be good and take vitamins, and exercise and not drink. But every little cramp that I feel in my uterus (ladies, you know what I'm talking about- those pre-menstrual, hmmm... I may be starting soon cramps) I over react to. "Am I starting my period today?". "Am I pregnant?". "Is something wrong?". "Why are these tests negative!?"

So, I play the waiting game. I'll try not to break into hysterics if I finally do start bleeding. This baby making thing is really emotional!

I'm just really looking forward to getting to be fat and having an excuse for it. ;) ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment